This Policy is applicable to the information provided by users while using Cockroach FM , and not to information made available to Cockroach FM from others. Should Cockroach FM obtain information pertaining to you from websites, apps, landing pages, third parties, etc. that may be accessed by Cockroach FM’s users through Cockroach FM or otherwise, such information will be subject to the privacy and other policies and terms of the said websites, apps, landing pages, etc. This Policy shall not apply to websites, apps, landing pages, etc. or any third-party services accessed by you through Cockroach FM including in case such websites, apps, landing pages, etc. and/or third-party services are advertised on Cockroach FM .
You also warrant and represent that any registration information and other information that you submit or otherwise provide to Cockroach FM is true, accurate and complete, and you agree to keep it that way at all times.
Information We Collect
The below information is collected by Cockroach FM :
- 1) Information collected with a prompt:
- In order to use Cockroach FM , we may need you to authenticate your account using your Google Account, or otherwise, and we will be collecting your email address and name. We will also ask you to provide certain information including age, gender, telephone number, your content/category preferences, location, areas of interest, language, region preferences etc.
- We ask you for the location information and regional preferences to customize your experience by showing you relevant content. Cockroach FM may collect and store the current and past location of your device if you permit. You have full control over whether to allow or not allow Cockroach FM to collect this information by making changes to your device’s settings. If Cockroach FM is unable to access your location information, Cockroach FM may become inaccessible or not function as intended.
- Customer Support. You may also provide us with information related to your use of Cockroach FM , including copies of your messages / posts, and how to contact you so that we can provide you with customer support. For example, you may send us an email with information relating to our app performance, or other issues.
- 2) Information collected without a prompt:
- Device Information: We may collect the below with respect to any device through which Cockroach FM is used or accessed:
- Device Identifiers.
- IP Address.
- Operating System.
- Operating System Version.
- Advertising Identifiers.
- Device Make.
- Display Features.
- Network Provider/Wi-Fi or other ISP.
- Battery level and usage.
- Memory usage.
- Other apps or services installed or used through the device.
- Content Type and Non-Personal information related to ads.
- Profile Information.
- Information related to your use of Cockroach FM such as content preferences and consumption, interaction with other users, user activity, etc.
- Cockroach FM may access your device’s camera, microphone, photo and/or video and/or audio library or gallery.
- Cockroach FM may also collect information provided by third parties who may disclose to Cockroach FM personal or non-personal information collected by them. Cockroach FM has no control over or responsibility in respect of third-party information practices or information collection methods.
- Cockroach FM may also collect tracking information including cookies, DART, beacons, etc.
- Location: Cockroach FM may collect and store the current and past location of your device if you permit. You have full control over whether to allow or not allow Cockroach FM to collect this information by making changes to your device’s settings. If Cockroach FM is unable to access your location information, Cockroach FM may become inaccessible or not function as intended.
- Usage and Log Information. We collect service-related, diagnostic, and performance information. This includes information about your activity (such as how you use Cockroach FM , how you interact with others using Cockroach FM , etc.), log files, and diagnostics, crash information, website, and performance logs and reports, etc.
Information We Do Not Collect
We do not collect any Sensitive Personal Data or information such as password related to other services, financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details, physical, physiological and mental health condition, sexual orientation, medical records and history, or biometric information.
How We Use Information
We may use all the information we have to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market Cockroach FM .
- Our Services: We operate and provide Cockroach FM , including providing customer support, and improving, fixing, and customizing Cockroach FM by using the said information. We understand how users use Cockroach FM , and analyze and use the information that we have to evaluate and improve Cockroach FM , research, develop, and test new services and features, and conduct troubleshooting activities. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us. We may also use your information for (i) displaying content based on interest, location, offers, etc., (ii) displaying or providing access to promotions, advertisements, offer, etc. which may be based on your interests and also ad-targeting, ad-placement, and ad-measurement (iii) displaying location specific news and weather related information, (iv) improving search results, content loading, performance, etc.
- Send you communications including by e-mail.
- Safety and Security: We also use your information to try and ensure safety and security of our users and their information. We verify accounts and activity, and promote safety and security on and off Cockroach FM , such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our policies, terms, etc., and to try and ensure that Cockroach FM is being used legally.
Managing Your Information
If you would like to manage, change, limit, or delete your information, we allow you to do that through the settings feature available on Cockroach FM . You can change your settings to manage certain information available to other users. You can manage your contacts, groups, and broadcast lists, or use our block feature to manage the users with whom you communicate or who can communicate with you.
How We Share Information
We may share your information in ways including the following:
- With other Cockroach FM users: your username, profile photograph, content that you post or send or share. You may also be able to control how your content is shared with other Cockroach FM users by adjusting personal settings.
- With our business partners, affiliates, investors: public information like your name, username and profile pictures and any content posted by you (subject to your personal settings).
- We may share information about you with third party service providers who perform services on our behalf, including to measure and optimize the performance of ads and deliver more relevant ads, including on third-party websites and apps.
- We may share information about you, such as device and usage information, to help us and others prevent fraud.
- We may share information about you for legal, safety, and security reasons.
- We may share information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to: (i) comply with any valid legal process, governmental request, or applicable law, rule, or regulation, (ii) investigate, remedy, or enforce potential violations of this Policy, the Terms and Conditions and the Content Policy.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our users, or others.
- To detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
We undertake no responsibility for security or safety of your information. However, we take reasonable security measures to protect your information in accordance with industry standards. This does not guarantee safety or security of your information as events beyond our control can also occur.
Assignment, Change Of Control, And Transfer
All of our rights and obligations under this Policy, the Terms and Conditions and the Content Policy are freely assignable by us to any of our affiliates or any others, in connection with a merger, acquisition, restructuring, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise, and we may transfer your information to any of our affiliates, any others successor entities, or new management, etc.
Law And Protection
We may collect, use, preserve, and share your information if we believe that it may be reasonably necessary to: (a) respond pursuant to applicable law or regulations, to legal process, or to government requests; (i) comply with any valid legal process, governmental request, or applicable law, rule, or regulation, (ii) investigate, remedy, or enforce potential violations of this Policy, the Terms and Conditions and Content Policy, (iii) to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our users, or others, (iv) to detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns or technical issues, etc., (iv) for other legal requirements, etc.
Updates To Our Policy
If you have questions about this Policy, email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Either party may refer such dispute for final resolution by arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996. The Tribunal shall consist of three (3) arbitrators. Each party shall appoint 1 (one) arbitrator and the two arbitrators shall appoint the third arbitrator. The arbitration proceedings shall be held at Bangalore. The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings shall be English.
Subject to the above, the Courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
What are your rights under EU GDPR Law to the information we collect?
This is in addition to the above and in case of any conflict, the policies below shall be applicable if you are subject to EU GDPR.
Access to you data
You have the right to your personal data including the content you upload. You can access your information by logging into your account. You can email us at email@example.com your registered email address. Please provide us a month to respond with the information and two months if the request is too complicated to fulfil within a month.
Withdrawal of consent
You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and request us to stop processing your data. However, withdrawing your consent will not affect the processing or use of your information prior to fulfilling your consent withdrawal request. You can email us firstname.lastname@example.org. with your registered email address.
Request for deletion
You can email us email@example.com your registered email address and request for your deletion of data .
We store data for as long as it is necessary to provide products and services to you and others. Information associated with your account will be kept until your account is deleted, unless we longer need the data to provide the products and services or until we are legally required to do so.
Right to opt out
You can opt out from our use of data from cookies and similar technologies that track your behaviour on the sites of others for ad targeting and other ad-related purposes. You can also opt out of marketing communication. We will ask you to opt-in before we use GPS or other tools to identify your precise location.
However, you will continue to receive important email relating to your account. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org your registered email address to unsubscribe from such communications.
Request to correct your data
In case you find any of your information to be inaccurate or incorrect in any way, you can write to us at email@example.com your registered email and we will take reasonable steps to update or rectify your information.
Complaints and grievances
With respect to collection and use of your personal data you have the right to complain to the local Data Protection Authority. You can email us firstname.lastname@example.org your registered email address
Third party Links
We are not responsible for any content nor any consequences either directly or indirectly arising out of clicking on any third party link you may come across posted by other users. We may share your information with approved third parties in order to provide our services through the Cockroach FM App
We may transfer personal information to countries other than the country in which the data was originally collected.